Job Title: Marketing Executive
Hours: 16-20 per week (flexi time is available)
Salary: TBD (based on experience)
Start Date: September 2017
The successful candidate will ideally have experience working in an agency environment, be able to drive and have their own vehicle, as there will be some travel to and from client’s premises.
Other desirable skills include:
- Social media strategy creation and campaign management
- Copywriting (to include blog posts and social media messaging)
- The ability to create and write content for email marketing campaigns
- Experience using Hootsuite
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Be comfortable analysing Google Analytics reports
- Be comfortable presenting to clients and dealing with day-to-day enquiries
- Have solid knowledge in digital marketing and be able to advise clients on the best strategies for them.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a creative, flexible and fast paced environment. Working hours can be flexible where necessary and the company offers many additional benefits, including:
- 20 days annual leave per year
- Additional annual leave given at Christmas (the office is closed for the entire Christmas period)
- An extra day of leave for staff birthdays (even if they fall on a weekend)
- Flexible working hours
- Access to training courses as needed
- Corporate outings
- Relaxed working environment
Marketing Fox are looking for a team member, not an employee. The successful candidate will help to shape the way the agency runs. This is a great opportunity for an individual who wants to make their mark and work with an up-and-coming, forward thinking company.
Please send you CV though to Louise Owens firstname.lastname@example.org